ТАНКОВЫЙ КОРПУС "СЕРП И МОЛОТ"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Стрим

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 149

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

What i don't understood is in reality how you're now not really much more well-liked than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably with regards to this subject, produced me for my part believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated unless it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time handle it up!

Hi there, I read your blogs daily. Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!

It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as well as the content!

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your put up is simply nice and that i can suppose you are an expert on this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thank you a million and please continue the gratifying work.

I do not even know how I stopped up right here, however I assumed this put up used to be good. I do not recognise who you might be however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.